Watch the Replay
Applying is so much work! Finding the right programs, making sure you meet their requirements, learning how each program wants you to apply, gathering all the paperwork, etc, etc…
Do you want this year to be the last year you’re doing this? Join me a workshop and I’ll teach you how to make your international dentist application stand-out.
International Dentist Application Topics We’ll Cover
- Understanding the U.S. admissions culture and knowing what they are looking for
- Understanding the application process from “their” point of view – so importent to win the game
- Personal Statement, you’d do it differently if you knew the importance of it
- Recommendation Letters, do you have to write your own? Do you know how to make the most out of it?
- Curriculum Vitae, does yours serve you the way it should, or is it causing confusion?
- Common deadly mistakes you should avoid at all cost
- Q&A Session to answer your questions
The admissions committee don’t get to see “you”, but just your application package; for them, your application is a representation of who you are. What does your’s say about you, is it accurate, does it really show them how awesome you are, or is there room for improvement?
The committee receives a swarm of competitive applications each year, does yours give them a reason to keep-on-reading? Do you think your’s might get tossed to the side because you didn’t do it right?
You have to give it your 100%, they are hardly only looking at scores and the list of your experiences. Learn how to make your international dentist application shine!!
- Time/Date: May 4th (Saturday) 12pm – 1pm CST (UTC – 6)
P.S. I’m organizing this because every day I get so many questions around this topic, and honestly, I just don’t have the time to answer them all. Even though I make myself available for consulting through strategy sessions, I understand that this may not be an option for everyone, and I would still love to help.
NOTE: This event is over, please signup below to get notified when the replay is available.