Are you sure you’re ready for the NBDE? You will be with this ultimate review resource! Providing the most up-to-date information on each of the basic sciences addressed in Part I of the National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) ― including Anatomic Sciences; Biochemistry and Physiology; Microbiology and Pathology; and Dental Anatomy and Occlusion ― this complete exam review features an easy-to-use outline format that mirrors the topic progression of the NBDE. Plus, it’s loaded with informative examples and illustrations, endless practice questions reflecting the latest question types, and customizable testing modes to ensure you are fully prepared to tackle every aspect of Part I of the NBDE!
- Easy-to-use outline format organizes essential data and key points in a clean, streamlined fashion.
- Exam-based progression of topics presents sections and topics in the same order as they appear on the actual exam.
- Practice exams with approximately 450 questions appear at the end of the book along with the correct answers and rationales.
- Approximately 200 diagrams and photographs provide visual evidence to support key topics, including anatomic structures, physiology, and microbiology.
- Tables and text boxes provide supplementary information and emphasize important data from the text.
- NEW! Online resources
- on the companion Evolve website include:
- Database of exam questions
- Timed practice exams
- Custom test generator to mimic the NBDE I
- Sample cases
- Answers and rationales
- Downloadable apps
- NEW! Practice and testing modes for NBDE I review allow you to test yourself via category or in a testing format that allows you to create an unlimited number of unique practice tests with instant feedback.
- UPDATED! New test items types in practice exams include multiple correct answer, extended matching, and answer ordering question types that are found on the latest NBDE exam from the Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations (JCNDE).